Friday, September 12, 2008

Hallelujah- Jeff Buckley

HELLO!
Today i had a day off because friday=NO CLASSES :)
YAY! so basically all i did today was sleep..eat...finish army wives..and read some of my homework for next week. So far state has been really good. I havent met many people on my floor except these two girls named Sunni and Nikki and i love them. Theyre super nice and i guess knocking on there door is something to do when im really bored. haha ne wayyyys
Tonight i am going to KCF for the second time..not really sure if i'm going to like it yet..hopefully i will..haha
SCF has been really good. The bible studies are really nice and being with the same type of people with a common faith is really nice in itself also. So i have been going out for most of the weekends here and let me tell you...going to parties and being sober is definitely different. Not a bad different though. I like it so much better now to be completely lucid and in control of my thoughts. Its good but at the same time really hard. I guess i never knew how stupid i could look being drunk. I saw many of my friends acting crazy and sloppy..and i guess that made me really think...why do people do it? Except for the whole social aspect of it..drinking doesnt suffice anybody. people gain weight haha get hung over..and do stupid things. But yet..its something that college kids feed off of..I use to do it..but really why? ....just a thought

SOOOO i've been thinking about some goals for this coming year and here they are:
1. Study and get a 4.0 (we'll see if that happens haha)
2. Be consistent with my quiet times and faith
3. Build a stronger relationship with old friends
4. Really start thinking about my future and what i want to do as a career
5. Pray more
6. Stop butting heads with my parents
7. Become a better person overall

yepp so thats all for the update so far..im sure there is a lot more to say but just not enough time

:)

No comments: