Monday, September 15, 2008

Sing to the lord- Hillsong Live

Good morning to you all~~
I'm just about to leave for my first class on this chilly monday. Anthropology and womens health. Yuck i know but its kinda interesting..well the parts that i can keep myself to pay attention. I feel as though i have more ADD in college then i did in High School, mainly because we were spoon fed everything..but here its do or die. UGH and lets see im not dying..but i dont think im doing my best to contain the information given to me in the lectures.
This past weekend it rained like woah because of Hurricane Ike or whatever. Basically ruined my weekend. Although i enjoy the rain...especially during the night because i think the water dropping onto the cement is soothing..but yeah i had an emotional break down. I think that i want to do a lot of things right now and so many other things are getting in the way of them. I have a pretty large collage of pictures straight ahead of me..with friends and the friends i see as family. Where have they all gone..what are they all doing? I guess when youre in the moment with somebody you just feel so happy to be there friend..that you just forget about the future and how you wont be connected anymore. More than that...the friends you HAVE to give up because its the best thing for you. Im struggling right now. More than ever. I'm feeling a little lonely and a little distressed. Im trying to build bridges not walls...but everything is half constructed or abandoned. I want to love god more than ever. I know i have been grown up in favor and grace...but where is all of that now. I think i depended on everything based on emotions. The emotions of love..the emotions of the high of spirits...the emotions of anger and lust. I just want one thing. I want God. I'm hungry for God...but i get lazy..and i let that hunger slip away and i dont feed myself..when i am so capable of doing so. Something needs to happen..i need to do something...

what is it...

No comments: