Friday, September 19, 2008

So very in love...WOW REALLY DID I SAY THAT?!

If you can afford me- Katy Perry

I have finally found a balance of patience, compromise, feelings, and faith. YES ALL IN ONE.
what a package deal...

So my main focus on my writings is about where my faith lies..what pathways im taking in my life. So far i havent been enjoying my social life at school. Not because i have nothing to do or that i dont have friends to keep me occupied..its just..i dont want to be apart of that lifestyle anymore. I really want to be used in great ways by God. I have come to great realizations that i cannot use my past life as a way to justify who i am today. I cant compromise who i am with other people so that they may be satisfied with the person i am. It sounds so extreme right?!...well i just learned that truly loving someone and finding the best interest for them is to maybe just let them go. Have them come to you. Make it known that you will always be there...but it is all in Gods great timing that those friends come to you and seek you for help. You can only hope that they will find there way and that you pray the wont get to beaten up on the way. I would never want to wish my past life upon anyone. Not that it was the most horrible thing ever and that my situation is the worst one in the world, for i know that there are FAR worse things that have happened to others and mine seems like just a miniscule part of it...but i just know..that living a hard life isnt fun..i mean who would ever say that it is..but i guess you just have to go through those burdens in order to truly find yourself. For awhile when i came back to school i let my guard down with my friends and got tempted in many ways. Then after doing that i put a guard up around the people who truly cared about who i am and the person im becoming. I need to get my priorities straight...i really do...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE....

the wonderful blessings that are in my life...
so in love...

:)

No comments: