Saturday, March 14, 2009

i miss you

My spring break this year was the best. I did everything i wanted to do (well not everything) haha but mostly everything i wanted to do with Stephen when he came to visit Troy. He got to meet the important influences in my life and my family and spend time with me at my home church. It was so much fun. It was a time period of cherishing moments and uncontrollable laughter. Im going to miss spring break. I wonder what is going to top this. Starting tomorrow its back to school mode again. Gosh sometimes i wonder if break is good at all...i mean i love the vacations and the time spent doing nothing...but its so hard to go back because my focus is so out of sync. Anyways, im sleepy...i only got like 6 hours of shut eye so im going to go lay down =D hehe bye!

No comments: