Sunday, March 1, 2009

youtube

after hours of youtubing tonight...haha yes...i guess this is how i spend my nights..ordering jimmy johns, watching youtube videos and skyping with friends or boy. HA but ne ways...i was looking into it and you know what. I LOVE yo-yo ma. HES SO AWESOME. i really want to meet him one day. Honestly i feel like his career in music is mind-blowing. Someone showed me a video of him holding his cello in between his legs. He doesnt use an end pin! He's so smart and talented (from what i can see). ahh and his credentials are phenomenal...PLUS...he was on ARTHUR. i mean...thats the real deal..dont you think?!...man i aspire to be like yoyo..hes the bomb =Dhahaa

I have been procrastinating so frequently. I feel like i get no work done. My mind is not in "school" mode anymore..which is totally BAD...no HORRIBLE. I want to atleast finish with decent grades for my midterms. Im sort of mad at myself since i havent received a 4.0 on an exam yet. which BLOWS. The thing is i think i just have really bad study habits. Im not sure how to prioritize my time more wisely. For real. LIke ill sleep in on the weekend then just sit at my computer...all...day! i dont know why!...i dont even do anything...ill even skip eating because i feel like its a waste of time..so then i get hungry later...and end up ordering food...hahahah i really need to kick that before it becomes a habit. No more ordering in for realz. I cant wait to go back to troy. I feel like i havent been around in so long and it makes me sad. I want to go to church...i miss it. I actually skipped today because my phones being a piece...and it keeps shutting off at random times..so then my alarm ends up not going off which is annoying. I have to start looking into internships this summer..and figure out my life. I'm really clueless as to what i want to go into. I hate it. I hate having no direction or clue as to how im going to support myself. I dont want to depend on my parents any longer. I want to get a real job and make real money. Be independent. BLAHH i really hope i can do that...

No comments: