Monday, February 23, 2009

spring break for MSU starts March 6th =D

Okay so the weekend was AHHHmazing..of course =) i ate so much good food...you will be able to view all the delectable deliciousness of my weekend via facebook...but let me tell you one thing thats for sure. i love food. i love eating the food, looking at the food, and taking pictures of what i eat. too funny..something that goes away so quickly is so pricey...i spend so much of my money on food. seriously..if only you didnt need to eat or sleep you would get so much done in a day!
Anyways i finished purpose driven life. I recommend it. i loved it. This wednesday is Ash Wednesday. I'm planning to give something up for lent...but im not sure what its going to be yet. I think it should be candy...since i basically eat it everyday. I need to find the will power to make myself say NO! haha =D but ne ways....ill update more later..but i cant wait until spring break. SERIOUSLY. i need to get through these horrid midterms first. AHHH

No comments: