Friday, February 6, 2009

TGIF TGIF TGIF!!!!!!!

So this week felt like Finals week for me. Three exams within four days. =( BUT its all good because i got through them....thats all that matters...haha But it has come to my attention that Blogger is like xanga. I dont want to disagree because i hate xanga now..but it is pretty much the same concept. haha..but no matter what i'm going to keep on blogging..(well ithink so)...
So i'm back on facebook. It was a week without it and you know what...i really did get a lot done! haha being disconnected to the world was a good break. Yeah i might have cheated a little bit and checked it a couple times..but not being on it constantly gave me some more time to focus on the important things. Like school work. I'm going to keep up with this trend and eventually maybe facebook will fade out for real...I miss Stephen. AH yes long distance is hard but whatever...just keep on trucking..haha..One more week until Valentines day =D yay!...and i think i have an exam sometime next week..so i better get studying on that too...alright well i have class in 30 minutes and i dont have much to say so...update later?

No comments: