Saturday, February 28, 2009

oh my...

you know i never thought the day would come where i would get along with my parents for more than a month. Well maybe its the fact that i've tried to be more patient with them and try to understand their struggles. I really want to help them out more instead of just running up their credit card bill. For lent i gave up good things to help my health and my spending habits! haha =D so yay for me...oh the other hand...i want so much stuff. I feel like i have an obsession with buying things. i dont know if im trying to compensate for something else in my life...but literally there is so much that attracts my eye. Its become crazyness...during one month i think i spent over 400 dollars on just ...stuff. For me...others...but i think mostly for me. AND FOOD. i spend money on food? like there wasnt enough food in Shaw already. haha but in any case...im just happy to have given up online shopping. I'm so excited for spring break. All my plans have come together and ill be able to spend it with my family and the one i love...and church...and just...everything =D HOORAY!

No comments: