Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wednesday

Let me just start off by saying that i really dont like my ISS class. One: its boring. Two: its boring. Three: My professor is so monotone and barely catches anyones attention. Four: My professor is so unorganized and does things on his own will...but hey...i guess thats why he became a professor..he must've hated the ones he had in college. How he still works here at his age is beyond me. Today i watched Sex and the City movie for the millionth time and i LOVE it. i really do. I think i just like all the glamour of it but haha my life is not headed down a glamorous road. I believe that i am destined to live a humble life, only because that is what God calls all his servants to do. The other night in small groups i found something out about myself and you know, i am actually happy to hear first impressions i give off to people, even if they arent always a 100% positive. But in any case..im really starting to like small groups =D yayay!

ANOTHER NOTE...
i found a perfect dress on ebay for an amazing price...for a Betsey Johnson cocktail dress. I absolutely love it, the thing is i bought it through paypal and not through ebay so im really hoping the seller isnt going to rip me off and not ship it to me. UGHHHHH jane...jane..jane...if you paid 50 more dollars for the dress than you wouldve had a FOR SURE safe transaction..stupid me...but hopefully God will convict that seller and actually make an honest person out of her. Alright time to go to class again...

OHHH and I received WONDERFUL mail today from my one and only =D


Arent they adorable? im wearing them right now =D they're cute and dainty ..perfect for my ear lobes<3




Also my handmade panda BEANIE =D hahaha it screams FOB. but its okay i love it..its absolutely darling. Thank you S. youre awesome =D

No comments: