Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Back to East Lansing

"it is your responsibility to learn how to love as God does, because God is love. It honors him."

So these past three days i've been having a rough time readjusting to school mode. I had mini break downs yesterday and the day before...more than going into detail as to why i was so upset...im going to say this. Thank you God. I just keep telling myself to praise him for whatever situation he puts me in. Even when in result i say i hate myself. Which sometimes i really do...i guess more and more i dont like myself but as the days progress i keep telling myself...by saying i dnt like myself..im saying i dont like God. My classes are going okay so far...its a pretty full schedule..but my tuesday/thursday/fridays are good. I only have one class on each of those days. Mondays are the worst! ACK!!!! BUTTTTTTTTTT over break i did give my phone a makeover! :)




Goodbye hearts...hello stars!

No comments: