Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Years 09

Wow. My first post for the year of 2009. This year will be amazing! I can feel it..=D
...I saw Wicked today..and let me tell you...i LOVED IT. it was the BEST christmas gift i have ever received by far!
I'm just so happy right now. I feel as though God just decided to fill my head with so many blessings. I had a lot of time to think to myself today and reflect on my life. The negatives and positives, but truthfully in all my negatives i could only see the good it brought me. I'm just thinking about all my resolutions and all the goals i had set for myself in the previous years. They were all so shallow, materialistic, and very selfish. I wanted things to happen in my life so they would benefit me. This year, i have new goals, new resolutions and new things that i want to work out with God. No compromises, conditions, or degrees as to how far ill go in order to receive Gods good grace. This year, i am going to follow my heart. Listen to my convictions, not ignore what i KNOW is right and do things the way that God would want me to do it. I sound like a Jesus freak, but i dont care. I thought all my negativity would get me nowhere. It was only until i had my encounter with God, that i truly saw life for what it worth and not a trap out to get me.
I'm so sorry to the people i use to call my enemies. I'm so sorry to my family, i know better than to bash on my life and to see that only tragedies happen to me. I am so in love. I have found my love and he was there right in front of me. He is never going to leave me, no matter how far i push him. Yeah, you guessed it. He, that person whom i love and will die for..is God. I will die. EVERYDAY. more of myself will be given unto him so that i can be weak. The strong are only strong because they were once weak and the weak have no where to go but rock bottom. What is there left to lose, you can only go up. I know this is something that i have always known, and yes i have rain upon me everyday, but eventually the sun will come out. All that pain, bitterness, the deep feelings of losing control, they will fade and i will see a new revelation. So i am thankful. For everyone in my life. The ones that encourage me to keep going, the ones that tear me down, because lets face it...those people are the ones who pushed me to God. No matter who is in my life. Thank you. For your love and hate. Thank you.

and stephen, thank you...just because...
So come on guys...whos ready to get owned this year?....
i know i am. WOOWOO!! =)

No comments: