Friday, January 30, 2009

I am so impatient.

You know i always thought i was considered "patient" but recently i've noticed that i am quite the opposite when it comes to what I want and what I need...emphasizing the "I" in this...seriously...because when i order things online..i always check my e-mail every couple minutes to see if the status of the delivery has changed...or when i want a certain day to come..i focus only on that day and i disregard everything else (which is very bad)...but i decided this year i want to change that. I want to polish the better things about myself and work on the things that suck. For starters i think i have a good drive...but i lack in focus. I need great amounts of motivation or incentives in order for me to put my whole heart into something otherwise im so quick to quitting. I WANT TO PERSEVERE!!!!!....
Already i had two bad quiz scores..and the others were just average...i want to be above and beyond average. I am going to be a junior next year and by that time i want something amazing to happen or a great opportunity to peak up but in order to do that i need to get my priorities straight. I decided to boot myself off facebook so i can focus more on the important things and not shed anymore precious minutes on narcissism (well on there at least) and the unedifying features about the site as a whole. I believe facebook is one of the biggest argument starters and negativity builders. I'm going to see how my study habits are now that im off of it and how much more ill be focused on the important things...like school and God. I also want to make a period of time where i can fellowship with other people and spend more quality times with my friends and future roommate (that way ill speak up when i want next year if there are problems)...

There are a lot of things to look forward to...but it just seems so far away from now..sigh..

Well ill be updating more on here just so you guys know im alive since i will not be using my stupid facebook for awhile..it will be hard..haha but if you do need to contact me...give me a shout via e-mail
xjxane@gmail.com
kimjane5@msu.edu

i check it all the time =D so wooty!

No comments: