Saturday, January 31, 2009

clock strikes 11:02

Since i've been at school this has been the latest i've woken up. I woke up around 10:40 but man was i sleepy. I had some funky dream to but i cant really remember exactly what happened but i was a cheerleader and this other girl who was a cheerleader was really mean to me and i tried to park my bike somewhere closer to the school and then this girl yelled at me and told me to get out of her bike spot..idk it was stupid...then i went to church and it was spring but the kids were putting on a christmas show and it wasnt that they were performing the actual show..they were rehearsing..it was wacked out. Anyways i have a lot of studying to do today so im going to get on that as soon as the lady who cleans the bathroom is done so i can go use it and wash up. AH i dont like sleeping more than 8 hours. I get a headache when i wake up..sigh oh btw...one of my roommates went home because she was really sick...now the other one is sick and shes coughing up a storm. AH and she goes everywhere in the room...actually never leaves the room..so my room is an incubator full of germs. lysol anyone?

No comments: