Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sailor Moon

I have been on a Sailor Moon rampage this past week. I absolutely love watching it. haha its hilarious and i never realized how lazy serena is. All she wants to do is eat and sleep. sounds like me =D....This past break has been glorious. A lot of fun and relaxing. I'm sort of sad to go off to school only because ill be leaving the comforts of my home behind. Sometime this month my family is moving. Not to another house to an apartment. Actually when i say family i mean mother and father. Except my dad will be going back and forth to Korea, as well as my mom i think. So i guess this is a repeat of my senior year. Dad runs off to business, mother stuck alone...me and brother away at school...thats probably why their moving. Now it wont be so scary for my mom to be the only one living in this house...so long Columbia Street. I had so many memories with you. I'll just have to start my future and find a permanent address elsewhere...sigh

No comments: