Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day

Holiday- Green Day

So i guess i chose this song since it was political. HAHA thought it was appropriate
SOOO Guess what guys...

i rocked the vote :P
hahaha i woke up at 8:30 this morning to meet up jason, rob, and Wbin to go vote at owen. Good thing we got there early because the lines were ridiculously short :) hehe...so my first voting experience was very very good. Sad thing is i had no idea who to vote for and what the proposals were. I guess i should brush up on that stuff before i actually go make a decision...
So today at 3 pm, after my 12:40 class i have my second exam for the week. I studied last nite but fer sure i have to go over all my flash cards today. So i about 10 mins ill have a good 2 hours to memorize all of them. AHHHHH...
Oh so today after voting and such i went to the cafe to go grab something to eat since i only had special k before i left..
and guess what i got...COFFEE. Lately, i've been wanting some...i guess it all started Sunday night when i was dead tired i just needed a kicker to keep me awake but didnt get to drink any since it was so late at night...and last nite i went to bed around midnight so i had a good 8 1/2 hours of sleep, im sure i heard my alarm go off at 7 this morning but i dont recall turning it off..anyways so i fu-filled my craving by gettng some today. It wasnt amazing or anything but i guess i CAN stand drinking it now. So if anyone wants to make a coffee date...ill actually get some this time (maybe) instead of tea or hot chocolate. =D haha...but i still rather have green tea than coffee...anywhoooo..
Today is Tuesday, im not sure what else i have to do other than my classes, exam and meet my group for a bit for my project...i have to study for my Anthro Exam tomorrow...and read ALL the freaking articles..oh my goodness..but i think ill be okay...Thank God. Seriously. So last nite i had an odd dream. I was trying to figure it out all morning about what it was..but i dont recall, usually i do. HMM...once i figure it out ill post it or something.

A side note: this weather is making me so cheery. I dont care how stressed i am..and i dont care how many exams i have this week...this sunny weather/nice breeze/ calm air...ahhh makes me so smiley! =D

WAR?
i wish it would end. I really want it too...i never realized there was a war, until i found out someone i love may possibly have to be apart of it....But i guess thats not something to think about right this minute...i just want to get through this day
Hopefully the next pres will do it right and pull out...:(

Parents update:
Okay so i guess im a little better with being patient with the parents. But honestly my father drives me nuts sometime. Like last nite..it was just...arguing over something stupid. Sometimes i wonder if he hears ANYTHING i say. he yells if he doesnt get what he wants. honestly he acts like a brat sometimes but i guess thats just parents. I love them to death...but please this older generation/being foreign doesnt help the matter. Especially with the traditional stubborness...ahh i guess im just waiting for God to work in him. Most of all work in me so i can be less quick to anger...we'll see...
OKAY enough updating..i mean really there isnt anything too exciting going on...



WISH ME LUCK GUYS. I NEED IT :(

No comments: