Monday, November 3, 2008

need sleep

Sunny Rain- Yiruma

Elle est tres mal =(

me so tired. T_T
so much for trying to look good on exam days haha

i've been listening to a lot of piano music lately...esp yiruma. He definitely writes a lot of good scores. I have two of his books and let me tell you they are not that easy. I take an hour to just read through it, not actually play it. haha pathetic i know...but his music makes me so relaxed...actually any soothing piano music does. I have three exams this week. And way to go Jane for putting them off until last nite. I was so tired, i just went to bed at 8..woke up at 11:15ish..didnt start studying until around midnight cause Josh and Kie stopped by...so then after that started working on my study guide and notes for COM 275. I really hope my professor curves the grade for the first one cause i failed it. YES LITERALLY FAILED. i read all the chapters, highlighted, read some articles, made flash cards....and bombed it. There is something about exams that make people so nervous and end up just doing horrible. But today i have another one in this class, and im thinking its suppose to be a lot easier. If i get anything lower than a B ill freak out only because i cant stand failure. It makes me so BAHHH you know? This past weekend for Halloween i did not celebrate with the usual dressing up and partying that i do. Instead i stayed in with great company. :) Anyways so i went back to sleep around 2:30 last night and woke up at 8 this morning to do work. Its already 9:10...i havent exactly finished memorizing everything...i should really get on that instead of updating on this thing...but honestly i really just wanted to do a quick update. I did a lot of driving this past weekend...i think im happy without a car at school...yeah it sort of sucks but honestly driving makes me nervous now. I dont know why...but yeah. Another thing is, i really want to start getting into the swing of things with just fighting and wrestling for God. I know i talk about this often, but truthfully...my life has never felt more full or complete than it did this past summer....i found purpose..but thats all God gave me. He gave me some answers and now i have to go and fully use those answers to my potential. Im scared and nervous about school. I dont want to fail. I want to be the best that i can be. I want to do so many things, but if its not his will then i have no say. correct?

Im really excited for thanksgiving break and christmas break. I just really need to get through this month. But wow school is almost half way done. CRAZY. time flies really it does. i cant believe it. But hopefully through all that fast pace...i wont forget what's truth and lies. I want my eyes opened and filled with edifying and beautiful god created things. sigh. life. you love it or hate it. I have to say i cant hate it. i have to love it. it was a gift and i love presents. haha =D

HAVE A GREAT MONDAY EVERYONE!

No comments: