Wednesday, November 19, 2008

WOW WHATS WITH THIS SCHEDULING?!

First let me start off saying...i hate making appointments and keeping them, and the other person doesnt. it makes me so mad.
For my Com 275 class i have to sign up for these experiments in order to receive credit for the class. I signed up for one at 2-2:30 and 6-7. I left my first class of Tuesday early so i could make it on time for the experiment. I get there 5 minutes early. The classroom its held in is huge, so they separated it with these movable separator thingies...so i waited in the part where no one was in. I looked at my phone..it was before 2:00 so i thought, hearing noise from the other room that the previous experiment was running a little bit late..so i wanted 5, 10, 15 minutes...then another girl walks in and goes "are you here for the experiment" and i go yeah..and she goes "well i was here around 1:50 waiting outside, so whatevers going on in that room over there started before 2 o clock..so i am super confused by now..so the girl peeks through the crack of the separator, the TA comes out and goes are you here for the experiment and we both say yes.and she goes..well you guys are too late...and we both explain to her that we were here before 2 and she says no thats not true because she announced for everyone to come in. THAT MADE ME SO MAD. so i have to re-sign up for that experiment for another day. Then later on during the day, after my group and i worked on our presentation stuff...i go to the Oyer building which is a 10 min bike ride from my dorm..i go there...from 5:45-6:!5...no one shows up except two other students. I WAS SO MAD. So i e-mailed somebody and they gave me credit anyways for showing up. so atleast thats good. but still if you make an appointment you should try to keep it at the exact time! UGH....

SO THIS MORNING...i goto class...me and about 4 other students show up..the class was cancelled but there was no e-mail on it. I HATE THAT. i called Eunice and she told me it was cancelled becasue of some reason, but we never got notice of it through an e-mail. THERE SHOULD HAVE BEEN COMMUNICATION. im telling you...this week has been pissing me off. AH.

OKay another thing...i NEVER listen to korean music...but for some reason this showed up on youtube haha and i really liked it!!!


shes a sick dancer ill give her that much fer sure

No comments: