Thursday, November 20, 2008

UNIVERSAL CHILDRENS DAY

well hello there people
MY PRESENTATION IS OVER!!!!! thank you Jesus!!! and my last class got cancelled...AND my prof is letting me turn in my paper early so that means no classes TUESDAY!! the day i get to see the snowman!! :) MUHAHAHA

so it is Unicefs universal childrens day. Basically a day to celebrate children and their rights! SO GO YOU KIDS wooty!! :)
i painted the rock yesterday (well a part of it) now that i did that, i can really graduate from MSU! hahaha
=D


YAY GO UNICEF!!!




i really like the t-shirts they made this year :)

So anyways im sitting in my religion class right now...and right when i came to park my bike..i guess i got off to quickly and fell off....so embarrassing...luckily there was no one around ...

okay so ash might come up tonite..that means
PICTURES AND VIDEOS MUHAHAH
=D yay! cant wait

No comments: