Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Final Exam of the week


kiss the rain- yiruma

I am done with my exams...FOR THIS WEEK.
more to come next...ughh UGHHHHHHHHHHH

so i got my score back from my first exam on monday. i passed. but yeah...if i dont do amazing for my final i will possibly repeat this class over. eff my life.

last nite i boycotted facebook. The real first time actually did and it lasted one night. i want to get rid of it..but...i..cant...
someone do it for me! T_T

i need peace and quiet. perhaps a nap..maybe tomorrow...
seeing as i have class until 4:20...then extra credit thing at 5:15-6...then BS at 7:30-whenever.
ah
ah
AHHH..im going to bed before midnight tonight. YES. sounds like a plan. sorry for the yuck update.
Although, the weather is quite GORGEOUS outside...thank god..otherwise i would have probably been completely miserable today

No comments: