Monday, November 10, 2008

Snow...Should have known..

clockwatching-Jason Mraz
it is now 33 degrees outside, when 3 days ago it was almost 70 and sunny...yeah thats michigan for you...haha look at this

that was the end of last week..


This was today.

IM SO COLDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!

I had a very productive weekend, i got all my reading done for my exam tomorrow and i did the study guide 2 days before the exam, something i have not done this year...haha =) i think ill perform better on this exam than the other ones...so the other day Dan Bang and i sang together for praise night and im excited! hes a good teacher..and an awesome song writer so go check out some of his stuff....

I keep thinking about the regret i have for leaving my music path, but for now its the best possible thing. I really need to start focusing on the ministry aspect of my life. Something thats much more important than what I want in life. Hopefully i can get back into it sometime later...
so i have a confession...i've been avoiding my dads phone calls...i know thats really bad, but everytime i talk to him...i feel so much more miserable only because he is totally desensitized to how he might hurt my feelings by showing that he does NOT care about how i feel or how im doing at school...and if he does as the question "how are you doing?"..it just leads to the second part...the real reason why hes calling me..."can you do my e-mails for me.."...he never lets me finish the question by answering him...but whatever...i guess thats him..and he wont change...

The season is really starting to kick in especially now that the weather is a lot more chillier and all the holiday decorations are up on the buildings..haha..im really excited for thanksgiving break and winter break. Ahhhh cannot wait to go shopping at somerset and seeing my friends and watching xmas movies...and 100.3!!! the alllll the time christmas station.. =) hopefully i wont have anyyy flat tires this winter..(crossing my fingers and praying). Last winter i had not 1,2,or 3 flat tires...i had 7!!!!! I KNOW RIGHT..and let me tell you, those tires are not cheap...ahhh

so my roommate has this program on her computer called comic life and i love it! haha its a lot of fun! :) i could make my own comic book, but instead i play around with my pictures and do this:

okay thats enough of that...seeeya!

No comments: