Thursday, April 24, 2008

Closure

im yours- Jason Mraz
Yesterday was a pretty hectic day. I almost missed my jury (Singing final) and it was at 2:50. I woke up at 2:10 and was like..HOLY..so i got dressed ran to my car, drove as fast as i could to school..ran to the lab to make copies of my music(which i forgot to do)..the copier wasnt working so i was like crap im going to be so late...so then i ran down to the secretarys office and asked her make me copies, and while she was doing that i had to fill out my jury forms (which i had to fill out 4)...i never wrote so fast in my life...i had 5 mins left before my Jury, so i ran down to room 134 to discover i was not on the list..and that i was at the wrong place for jury..so i was like wtf..so i ran up a flight of stairs to the recital hall...and i just made it in the nick of time...i gave my music and forms and went in. I think i did okay, i didnt forget any of the text but my voice was definately not warmed up so i guess i didnt sing to my full potential..that took about 5 minuts and then i was done for the day. I have two more finals left. My business calc final which i can see myself totally failing and my Aural Skills (ear training) exam. ughhh sucks
after tomorrow...im free from school...well atleast for about 3 months..ughh

I really hope my GPA didnt diminish a ton :( but im afraid that is what has happened..sigh...
in the end it really doesnt matter right? but im so worried about my grades :(

So my schedule for the summer thus far:

Chicago: May 14-19
Panama Missions: June 21-July 4
Angelas Wedding: July 25-27
August Missions: June 6-13

In between then i am going to work go on little mini get away with friends. :)
i need money...any of you know anyone in need of a sitter?

Im so pleased with the weather, i probably have mentioned that in every post...but gosh going from like the most bipolar weather to great consistant weather..is glorious
ahhhhhh yay =D
-----------------------------------EDIT
so its about 5:30 in the morning...and im studying this for my math final at 8...and let me tell you
i think i have soaked in about 1/4 of the whole exam...im so effed
on a side note, i decided that i dont care if im a selfish person. Its to hard an painful to think of anyone else..that being stated..i decided the single life is a much more productive lifestyle for me. No distractions, no commitment...just me and the open road. yepp..so hopefully that will influence some of the changes that i will be making this summer..

GOALS:
1.) pass all classes..
2.) learn about 10 new songs this summer to add on the repretoire list
3.) Learn guitar
4.) sight read better for piano
5.) LEARN ALL CHORD PROGRESSIONS
6.) learn some jazz improv

okay for all of those who have no idea what im talking bout..dont worry about it
but for those of you who do know what im talking about
care to join in all the fun?! haha..yeahh ...fun to me..kinda

1 comment:

Miss JYC said...

;]

i love your cracked out edit at 530am :)

good luck on your exams qt.
have fun in chicago, call me when u get back!