Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Good weather = ALWAYS a good mood

First Single- The Format
So i went running this morning and let me tell you, i have not done that in about a year...waking up early is definately difficult..but to do it to exercise..man i really didnt want to but im so happy that i did...I found that i run a lot better listening to Opera than to other secular music. Weird right? but something about it made me really calm and energized..pfft im such a loser...haha..Finals next week and im super nervous..some of these exams will def break or make my gpa..so we'll see how determined i am. I'm thinking about quitting my job, or atleast finding a different one..im not too sure yet..
Ill be a bit busy this week, so ill give everyone an update when i can!

3 comments:

dave said...

aww good luck on your exams! do your best =)

FeedMK said...

Dude. I have MAD love for The Format.

dave said...

yeah, same here. it's unfortunate that they broke up