Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Dedication

Falling Slowly-Glen Hansard/Marketa Irglova
I am obsessed with this song. So beautiful..and i like harmonizing with the girl =]
so lets see, i havent written in a couple days...but let me tell you..ITS SUMMMMMMERRRR! and no more school until September, so that is quite exciting =)
so yesterday i went up with a couple friends from Bible Study to Mackinac island, only to find out that its still off season and they officially re-open everything on May 1st...so to make the 4 hour trip somewhat worth it..we went to the UP, and it was beautiful..so serene and peaceful. It was fun.




I'm working more which is always a good and bad thing. Good because im making more money...but Bad because i feel like im not actually getting any relaxation...I guess this post is about me and my dedication towards the things i watn in my life. More and more i think about the future..im really scared. Not only about finding a life partner (which im still to young to think about i think) but more so about my career. what am i going to do? What do i want to do? What is reachable..and what is not reachable..i guess its something im coping and fighting against at this point. Ideally i want to become a well known artist for music or whatever..travel the world see different things, perform in different countries/languages...but i think i want to do more behind the scenes sort of a thing. Producing...recording..we'll see, i might really look into that this summer...as for now, im just enjoying the sun (BUT FREEZING TEMPS) and having my friends home for break...another thing that has been on my mind is my parents. Sometimes i wonder why they tell me things that i dont want/need to know. Honestly, i feel like they confide in me certain things that people my age shouldnt have to know...Makes me a little upset, i mean really i already have enough stress and pressure put upon me...but when my parents add more without even realizing they do it..i just get so angry. For example, my dad calls me to tell me his problems his burdens...puts that all on me and i mean yeah i want to be there for them to talk to...but i am not the right person to figure out their problems. It just really stresses me out. ugh.

well thats all i have time for now...
till next time....

<3

2 comments:

dave said...

hey buddy ;)

Miss JYC said...

um u need to update ur page