Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hellooooooooo Darlings

So i am starting a new blogger, since i have nothing really better to do in my life
actually im super busy but i love keeping people updated..and such...

I just came back from New York and i absolutely loved it. I dont think i could have had a better time. Thanks to of couse the most adorable person ever, Jewlie. She was such a great host and made sure i was comfortable. Crazy too, cause Friday was the first time meeting her and we got along so well..
My audition went okay. maybe even a little less...
Out of all my songs of german, french, italian, and english..the most trouble i have had is with the ENGLISH...its like wtf! right?!
so i messed that song up because im an idiot and repeated the same verse twice...totally stopped in the middle of it and "oops sorry" and went on...

I guess whatever happens, happens...theres no fighting fate.

All i know is...i LOVE New York. It amazes me how such a big city can have quite an effect on me. I know from being there on my own...yes on my own...Jewlie had prior plans before my arrival which was totally cool...it gave me a chance to explore and find things on my own...i was walking around on 2nd ave and went into a couple stores...it was about 9:30ish when i met back up with her and went out to Hookah with some of the girls on the floor..it was fun. Im so glad that i got along with everyone. On saturday after my audition i met up with Jeehoon for lunch. He looks quite adjusted to the city, as was i in the matter of a couple hours :) lunch was great...we jabbed on about life and school..good company=good day. Then i went out with Jewlie again..she took me to the subway and Time square...it was so much fun. Central Park was beyond gorgeous and i had such a great time walking around and talking.
Anyways my plan is to do everything i want to do and not regret it. Im just satisfied knowing that i had the opportunity to even audition after being heard on my CD (which was totally not quality...and im not being modest). Today i recieved an e-mail through Oakland saying that there is some kind of a "threat" to the University (a repeat of Virgina Tech Massacre...uh SCARY?!)..and thats its being shut down for tomorrow meaning i get to sleep in and not go to any classes...but in return be one day less prepared for my finals next week...like wtf, are people crazy?!...seriously what is it with people wanting to hurt others for something so unfair...idk..but whatever it is...its not funny.

Im ooberly tired..and want to go to bed since i had such an early flight this morning...tomorrow will be a fun filled blog day so be prepared all! :) GNITE MICHIGANNNN


<3
-Janeeee

No comments: