Monday, April 21, 2008

Tops down

Hear You me- Jimmy Eat World

So can you believe that Michigan has had a persistent streak of nice weather?! ahhh..i absolutely love it. I drove with the top down all weekend. absolutely wonderful. So i've had something itching at me for the past week and a day.

Am i Selfish?

Well i mean all human beings are in a sense but am i so selfish that people start to know it? Well i guess just one in particular. No matter what i do, it always ends up at the root of me doing things that i want to do and not caring or considering the indirect effects on someone else. I know thats a bit general but i guess it just sucks when i know that i can fix the flaws, but i just choose not to. That in itself makes me sound even more selfish..sighh...what to do ..what to do

1 comment: