Saturday, April 19, 2008

Up to this point

Cross my heart- The rocket summer
As far as life goes, i think i have a pretty good one. I was never really denied of something from my parents and with that said, Im lucky to have two parents...i have only witnessed one person from my family pass away and im attending school. I am lucky and more than lucky..im thankful. :)
Today when i was walking out of Elliot hall i looked to my right and saw this...

Let me tell you, i think cigarettes are probably one of the most disgusting things made on this earth. You dont understand how much i hate cigarettes. Yes i admit i have done hookah and an occassional smoke when i was drinking...but i honestly do hate them. The smell, the affect it has on your body, and how people wont stand to spend their money on something more useful. Cigs are an exspensive interest. Anyways now that i established what i hate the most...lets go on to other things that i do NOT like:
1. two-facers
2. disloyal friends
3. intentional liars
4. cheaters
5. experation dates
6. inconsiderate people
7. no common sense
8. when my flip flops give me blisters
9. a dirty room
10. dust
11. annoying situations
12. wearing socks in the summer
13. quitting something already started
14. Spending money that i made then realizing i dont have any left..haha
15. Medicine
16. wet bottom pants
17. cant finding my keys

mm thats all for now i think...

My friends are great. I love them. Its hard to stay close as we're seperated...i am a firm believer in out of sight, out of mind..but with my friends its different. Even when they're so far away...i still feel the same closeness with them and it makes me happy to know that our friendships will be able to last as long as we keep eachother updated as much as possible.
The best memories come from when youre with your friends and i can honestly say that up to this point in my life..I recall every happy great moment with some of my friends. I think thats the type of love you cannot get anywhere else.
I have had two jobs in my life. The first one was at The Oakland Medical Center. That job was okay..paid well, good manageable hours, but the most boring part of my week. Literally all i did was refile a bajillion files..looked up patient charts...ughh that is so not me. Currently im working at pump it up and for now i am satisfied. For those of you who dont know what it is, its basically a facility with two arenas filled with infltable structures (moonwalks and such). It's fun and i like to play with kids..the hours are decent and the pay is decent..but i want to work in a field that will be beneficial for my future.
cool right? ha...
Today i have to work, and its suppose to be 77 degrees outside...the weather is definately a happy one. My mom seems happier (she was a hermit in the cold days) and i feel like everyones moods and spirits have just lifeted up a bit. Its beautiful.

I talked to my mom about relationships yesterday. I told her how i was possibly ready to date again and she agreed that my age is the right one to start dating and experiencing different things before marriage comes. But honestly at this point i dont want to think about marriage. I just want to let it flow and think about it when it comes. I like being a kid...its great..i have only 1 1/2 years left of my teen stage. Gotta savor it for all its worth :)

Anyways...i feel like this post was a little dry..sorry all, but when something juicy or cool comes along ill be sure to post!
<3 have a great weekend. Enjoy it.

2 comments:

dave said...

ugh, i hate seeing cigarette butts lying around in the grass, it's such an eye sore. great list of things you hate.

FeedMK said...

EEP! I heart Rocket Summer.