Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Patty Griffin- Burgundy Shoes

So i decided to share my love for music by posting at least one song per post (AND YES YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM). Today was pretty uneventful. I had my Theory exam this morning, and let me tell you..i feel like theory should count as a math elective. Seriously it's just as important and equivalent to all the factors of math. You have to count scale degrees, you have to figure out all the rules for figured bass in order to make a smooth voice leading melody, and you have to fill in all the chords. UGHHHH MY BRAIN HURTS. CURSE THEORY. seriously :( As far as love life goes..haha i dont think ill be falling in love for a really long time, but i am currently almost off market! which is crazy to think about considering, i never take guys seriously..but we'll see how this goes. If it doesnt work out..then im just going to accept the fact that i wasnt meant to be with anybody..and that god has made me an independent person..and i think ill be okay with that..well ha...:P
Last night i went running and i ended up going for about 5 miles on the treadmill...i wish i could do that on the sidewalk with no problem..but since its so much easier to do it on a machine..i might as well just start running outside..and the weather is so nice out, i might as well embrace the short few months of sun in Michigan. So yesterday i got the final answer about Panama missions. I am indeed going. Now i am so very nervous, anxious, and excited. This summer will be by far the most interesting.
Living with my cousin has been cool too. She moved in for a little bit while she was sorting out some things with her parents..but i knew she would go back haha..but i forgot how much i love spending time with family. Even though my parents drive me completely insane..i cant deny my love for them.
I'm a bit random and out of order when it comes to thought processes so if i ever rant on about something and then totally go to something else..my bad..disregard my bipolar writing..haha

well i am going to my last class of the day so ill update more later
:)

2 comments:

dave said...

congrats on getting the panama trip. i hope you have a lot of fun with that. as for the love life issue, good luck, hope you don't give up =)

Anonymous said...

what the. when did you start this?