Saturday, December 6, 2008

Good people...

I have realized that i am surrounded by beautiful, smart, amazing, and talented people. I'm so glad that there are such passionate people at this school. Today i spent time with friends and just had a good time talking about life and relationship. I can relate so much to my friends and i can relate so much to their lives even if we don't really have similar stories. Tonight was KCF banquet and surprisingly it was better than i expected. I really didnt want to go at first and i was pretty hesitant...especially because i had NOTHING to wear...but i put something together last minute..and i was pretty satisfied..so i guess it was a good idea to go, because i got to spend more time with the people i care about. I really love my friends. New and Old =D but i really am excited for the apartment next year...but then again..ill miss dorm life and not worrying about cars and bills haha ...whatev...it will be nice to have a car though...

SOOO i'm praying for good timing...
lets ship shape things up guys!


yay flashyness! hahahah

1 comment:

bidnam said...

im just going to ignore the fact that your 'friends' list is alphabetical and gloat over the fact that i am number one. :)