Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Wh does it seem that every Christmas, only the worse possible things can happen. I dont really like this season because it brings me so many burdens..and because its so "must have the christmas spirit", it's more of a let down when i know my family doesnt follow through with plans. I feel as though i am like Charlie Brown. He just never catches a break. He really doesnt. I hate sounding like a Debbie downer, but man oh man...things just dont fall into place at the times that i want them to. But then again..i promised myself i would struggle, just so i can praise God later for it. SO COME ON LIFE. WHAT ELSE DO YOU HAVE FOR ME.

Oh yeah and...
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

1 comment:

Peter Kim said...

ROAR jane ROAR! stay strong sis! and we have to chill now! like SNOWBOARDING!! I just got back from AA so lets chilL! and merry christmas jane!