Monday, December 8, 2008

TWO MORE TO GO WOOO WOOO!


I've been spending more time in the library than i have in my bed for the past 3 days. BUT ITS OKAY its all worth it. HAHA plus its not like i was doing work for the past 20 minutes ive been here...i smell McDonalds and it kinda smells good...haha wow im turning into such alittle fatty..but its okay =) i like it...hehe
so one thing that bothers me about the library is the amount of asians in here. I mean yes im asian to...but its so uncomfortable for me when they all stare at me...and i DONT KNOW THEM. so stop looking..MY GOODNESS...haha especially these two guys who are sitting behind me right now i think they were laughing at me...cause i was doing photobooth...hahahah but its okay

OMGOMGOMG ENOUGH
okay no more procrastinating...BACK TO WORK SLAVE!


OMG hahahahahhahahahah i cant stop laughing..WHY?! LOL in all places that you can nap with your boyfriend...why would you do it at the business library...oh how people are funny

No comments: