Sunday, December 7, 2008

My Holiday List

OKAY so i just got super excited. Im sitting in Bus library yet again trying to study. I did finish my exam review for tomorrows exam and I finally got through the Hadj hehe...so here it goes this is what im going to do on break

1. Snowboarding
2. Sledding
3. Make Christmas cards and send them out
4. Go shopping for gifts!! and then wrap them =D hehe
5. Make gingerbread men
6. Bake a holiday cake
7. Ice skating
8. Hopefully a musical of some sort
9. Watch movies
10. Make hot chocolate and knit
11. Listen to Christmas Music
12. Find a job?!


i am so short. why god why...couldnt you bless me with 2-3 more inches...with that i would have been so satisfied...sigh its okay i suppose...oh well...i am who i am..atleast i can wear shirts as dresses! XP hahahahah..thats a plus and i can wear the biggest shoes in the world and i'd still be decent height...and the man im going to marry is the perfect height for me..so that makes me happy...hhahha =D okay enough of that..
(guess where i am...other than the bathroom)

STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY...BAHHH HUM BUGGGG

No comments: