Tuesday, December 2, 2008

last week of classes 0_0

So....classes are finished for the semester on Thursday for me. CRAZY. The semester went by so fast. I can believe how fast i adjusted to this school. I'm so worried as far as finals go, but i think ill survive...even if i do REALLY poorly in my classes...just goes to show...the probability of doing better in a smaller classroom is so true...forrrr reals. That means next semester i know how NOT to screw up. How to really spend my time. How to NOT talk on the phone so much..and be obsessed with the internet...so that means i may be blogging less :-/ who knows...but all i know is...after next week...ITS BREAK TIME BABY! woooot wooooooot =D hehe...okay so this one dress i wanted from Urban totally didnt get delivered so i have to wait for it to be refunded into my account..sighhh and i just spent 130 dollars for a traffic ticket i got. So gay. whatever ne ways..i need ajob..not like im going anywhere over break. OHHH man one month of just playing and what not :) yay!

No comments: