Monday, December 15, 2008

i want a tear jerker movie.

Lately, i have been wanting to cry. Maybe its because i've been a little down in the dumps lately, but today and last night was okay. I am officially okay :) very content..and accepting fate as it comes. I had two bowls of spaghetti today and an apple. GOSH i love carbs...but since it is the holiday season i really need to stop hibernating at home and start being active. Although its super cold here in Michigan, im being thankful for all i have. Except this is one thing i am NOT thankful for. My brother being home. Not my brother, but the fact that he is home. I dont like it because he smokes. ONE THING I AM SO NOT FOND OF. THE OTHER PART IS. HE SMOKES IN THE HOUSE. My dads in Korea right now and my mom is at work for most of the day, so he just puffs away in his room...having the smell lingering around my door and his room smells like an ash tray. There is no controlling his actions. Honestly...HONESTLY. he is very selfish. He is the one selfish person i know in this world that does not have a guilty conscious. I sort of want him to go back to East Lansing so i can feel at peace. But that's so mean..and i feel bad for feeling this way. Oh well..ill just hace to have smoggy lungs to keep him around. Alyssa comes home tomorrow which im so excited about. She always makes me feel good. She always has a way to make me smile and entertain me. Hehe yay!

Can you believe that christmas is next week?! im so oblivious to the holidays this year. Maybe because my neighborhood is a bit lazy..there arent as many lights as there were last year...sooner or later...im scared that the holidays will be forgotten. Even during black friday..the hype was not big at all. Okay well i think im gonna do some more holiday thinking hehe (PRESENTS)...
send me an address so i can send out xmas cards =)


[says it all]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA
HI JANE KIMMMMMMMMM :)
um.
i think our blogspots should be twins.
do you like color? I LOVE COLOR!
LIFE IN COLOUR. hehe :)
i promise i'm not weird.
okay, i lied. i'm weird!

but anyway.
:) helloooo! yayy we can be blogspot friends!
except i don't update with updates that people want to read, i think.
anywho. this comment is getting mega long huh.
are you done with finals???

KumonIsMyLife said...

janey, if you want some tearjerker movies to watch, i have two suggestions, both of which are korean. their american (or english, rather) titles are as follows:

a moment to remember, millionaire's first love, and windstruck. i liked them a lot. let me know if you ever get around to watching them. take care and stay warm!