Friday, October 24, 2008

Darling____! puke puke puke

Heartbreaker-Mariah Carey

So this morning i went to the union to go buy more stamps...you know the funny thing is i send so many letters out, but rarely receive any :( sad day...
I've been obsessed with arts and crafts lately...so i've been sending out cards to out of state people haha (if you are one of those people, im sorry that my skills arent at a higher level yet...so it looks like a five year old made them) but i put a lot of time into them :) i cant wait until i get to Mary's par of craft skills. Shes amazing haha

The apartment deal is all set :) excited! me and nina are hoping that we get the bigger room but if we dont i guess it wont be so bad...
Im super bored with my hair lately, and i always find the constant need to change it..i sort of want to go lighter, and make my hair a lighter brown, but that could also turn into a bad idea..most people like it the way it is, but i on the other hand am super bored. There are no exams this coming week, thank god...but after that comes more papers,presentations, and exams. UGH i only get so lucky when i get a break to just relax. The weather has been crazy! super cold and gloomy...but none the less its fall and im loving the CRUNCHY leaves =D Today im suppose to go to the mall with Jacob. I have not been in the mall to go shopping shopping in so long...but after a while it gets kinda boring and if you think about it every week there's new stuff out. I like online shopping more these days...probably because i like the anticipation of waiting for something in the mail :) HOORAY...

My latests wants :

Photo Shop for mac

The Sims for mac

AND a lot of other junks. But these are the two things i wish i had so instead of doing my homework i can be distracted by this crap =D hahaha

NEWHOOO im sleepy...still
i took some nyquil last nite and let me tell you
i knocked out
i went to bed around 9pm...woke up once during the night to see what time it was
and then passed out until 9:30 this morning...
but this much is true...i am well rested =D

YOU GUYS NO MORE CHAIR


YAY BALL


but that chair that shaw gives us just does not cut it...it def hurts my back...so im using my exercise ball as my chair =D
this way i can bounce, do abs, and have more room!
hehe...well until i go home and bring back my white one :)

No comments: