Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I <3 SJC

Crush- David Archuleta

I love fall...so in love with fall..and so in love with the boy that is in love with god, that in return is in love with the fall too...


So serene....

So Emily, Liz and I went to beaners from 9-11 tonite, just talking. Talking about God. Talking about relationships. And most of all family. i mean this past weekend i went through a lot with that specific subject. I just met Emily this year...even though she comes from a way different background...her family life is very similar. we are all connected. God is funny. He puts us in situations and with people that were meant for us. I can already tell there is so much to unravel...i cant wait to find more about his plans for me and the people all around me.

=)

So im sitting in religion class as of now...thinking about how bland the book im reading about is...and you know what, its about christianity. Seriously, so very bland. No wonder im not doing to well in this class....The thing is i feel like i should be 4.0 this class, but im not. UGH makes me so frustrated.

Maybe the path, or major i am right now is not the one for me..i just dont know yet...bahh
I need some guidance ...

No comments: