Saturday, October 18, 2008

Holy Hair

Fix You- Coldplay

Okay so today i got my hair cut! eek =) haha and i got it a lot shorter than usual. Including the bangs. Those are a lot shorter also. But ne whoooo its saturday and let me tell you waking up at home on a saturday is a nice feeling...EVEN THOUGH it was freezing this morning. Nina and i went running today in the morning and i about died. i really want to get back into shape. BAH
so crazy mode is going to start to kick in. But i have a confession. I had some Mochi fried ice cream when i went to dinner for sushi tonite. I couldnt help it. I KNOW I SAID NO DESSERTS UNTIL DEC. But my excuse is Jenny. She is such a persuasive person. HAHA...but her and i share the same sweet tooth and it was a reunion so i said what the hey. BUT this doesnt mean im going to have ANY dessert at school. ITS BACK TO NO DESSERTS come tomorrow. haha so heres what the new look, looks like...
So maybe its not a HUGE diff but to me its a lot shorter and lighter. haha of course since its on my head...but the last time i got it cut it was from Jane Lee in Panama in our janky hotel with safety scissors...haha so i had to get the layers more even =) so there we go....





dinner was amazing. met up with ppaul, jenny, barron, dcho. It was so yummy!
but then i had to go to dinner again with my parents..i hated it. yeah...theres alot more to the story but i didnt say one word. nor did they even bother to say one to me. yepp. its a typical day with the parents

okay back to school tomorrow. yay


oh love...

1 comment:

dave said...

hahahahah you caved! man i'm gonna keep trying harder now.