Wednesday, October 29, 2008

why am i so freaking lazy?!

singing in the rain- singing in the rain soundtrack

WOW okay so its almost noon right now and i missed a class because of complications. UGH. i've been so tired lately. Maybe its the change in the weather. It's colder so that makes me want to bundle up in my blankets and never wake up. Last night i ordered gumbys pizza with my roommates. Yes we shared a common thing. HUNGER. but it was also 12:30 am and i was already dead tired. i ate it and went immediately to sleep. that is a big..BIG uh-oh. but its also college..and thats what you expect. but really? hahaha mannn i hate eating late. i feel so nasty in the morning..but i took my risk and now im sufficiently feeling gross but whatever. whats done is done. i guess that means i have to exercise. haha ohh my the cause and effects of things. so annoying. This weekend i am going home. HOORAH! because i guess halloween here wouldnt be too great for me. ESPECIALLY since i didnt even care to get my costume together..next year..it will be better...

I have 2 exams next week and then another 2 exams the following week, then a paper and an exam the following week after that. AND I HAVE NOT YET STUDIED. i am SOOO lazy. WHY?! WHYY....

i have no motivation. i wish i did. Compared to last year, my correlation with study habits went down the drain. I guess the busier you are the more focused you are. And let me tell you, last year i had no..absolutely NO downtime...leaving me with a couple hours to work out...study..and sleep.
GOODNESS.

today i will:
go to my next two classes
workout
eat dinner
go to bible study
come back home and STUDY until ATLEAST 1:30 am.

yeahhh we'll see if i did all those by tomorrow..haha
CIAO!

No comments: