Sunday, October 12, 2008

Shadowfeet-Brooke Fraser

Helllooooo dearrrrrysss
i am just sitting here enjoying the view...hasn't the weather been gorgeous! absolutely wonderful. My weekend has been quite eventful...i've been doing so much to keep myself busy and enjoy myself. So the other day i did a big no no and i felt so bad about it. It had to do with my car. And i havent told my parents the FULL story about it yet...but im just going to let them enjoy their day and the nice weather...eek but once they find out what i did..im going to be dead. LIKE THIS BLOGGER. i dont think i have any readers anymore...due to my lack of updating...MY APOLOGIES...but college is a doozy and it takes so much time and energy...bahhh ne ways till next time...ill put up a very GOOD blog =D <3

LOVE

No comments: