Monday, October 13, 2008

Hot N Cold-Katy Perry

so i said i would make this a gooood update. So here it goes :)
This past week/weekend i did a lot. Good times. Good memories. I could say that i have eaten out the most this past week which has made my body a bit confused and so in result, i have not gone to the bathroom consistently everyday...if you know what i mean. haha. I also watched SEX AND THE CITY. AGAIN. but this time in the comforts of a home. I could say that is one of the best chick flicks i have ever seen aside from how to lose a guy in 10 days. It had such a real twist. I think boys would like it...if it werent so hyped up to be for the "materialistic" girl. But i think its funny/emotional/full of sex. hahaha which i mean im not saying I like it..but im sure if youre a guy YOULL like it. hahaha ne wayssss moving on...
Midterms are coming up already. WOW the time goes by like woah. But im excited to be getting closer to graduation. i'm pretty happy at this point for being at Michigan State. Oh the weird choices/opportunities presented to you. So thank you my devoted readers (Bidnam) hahahahahha and OTHERS. PLEASE BE OTHERS =D even though my life isnt very intersting to look at i do have a lot to say time to time.

I have a friend. Shes pretty. talented. passionate. strong. But why is it that she feels so down. (NO I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT MYSELF :P....seriously) i know one of the problems she has, has to do with the male subject. One thing is true. Shes gorgeous..any guy would like her for her looks...her personality is a plus...but she tells me she gets "screwed" over by every guy. They have her for a little bit but then drop her like a hot potato...so that brings up my question. Do guys go for the really attractive girl off hand and then drop them for another hot girl? I find this scenario so weird. I cant fathom why she is single when she really wants to be in a relationship. I dont think its her being way to picky...but the ones that she does pick..i mean their good looking guys, maybe not to smart, nice, funny, outgoing...but what is missing. Every time i think of her i think of how she could do so much better for herself. She doesnt have to feel insecure about herself....i think she needs a someone..a mate...a "helper" from god. We shouldnt be choosing the ones to love...but really God should be doing all the work. And in the end we will always end up with the ones that fit us the most.

That aside...
I cant wait for the holidays!
Sweetest day is OCT 18
Thanksgiving is NOV 27
WINTER BREAK!!! idk sometime in dec
and then...the big one here..

CHRISTMASSS!!!!!!! December 25th :)

i love holdays

1 comment:

dave said...

i just watched that movie on tv...