Thursday, October 30, 2008

i woke up at 7am.

Defying Gravity- Wicked

I feel like i get nothing done until the last minute. So my list yesterday was:
go to my next two classes
workout
eat dinner
go to bible study
come back home and STUDY until ATLEAST 1:30 am

OKAY haha so this is what happened
go to my next classes...check
sat and watched youtube videos of britney spears (yeah i know..hahahah)
eat dinner
workout
DIDNT GO TO BIBLE STUDY
DIDNT STUDY.

watched youtube videos during workout time
ate during dinner time (of course that one i wouldnt fail..)
instead of bible study- workout
Slept at 12:30 instead of studying

that is why i am up so freaking early...i finished my proj for recitation class...
going to first class at 10:20...then religion at 12:40...

im selling my ticket to somebody today at 4:20...then off to troy it is =)
let me just tell you...once i get home im freaking jumping in bed :D or working out haha either or...
I JUST WANT TO BE A WEE BIT PRODUCTIVE TODAY. AHHH meaning i should be packing for home right now that way i wont be rushing later....oh what to do what to do...(btw i hate my com recitation class..UGH)

I was watching that yesterday cause i saw it in lizzies away message..and i cried right before my class started...i felt like an idiot but it just truly shows how people out there can be so thankful even for their loss...so god bless them :)

oh apologies for the image posted there...i wish they moved it to another part of the video so it didnt look so scary but yeah..its not scary i promise! just watch it..im sure youre to tear up :)

alrightyyy update latersss when im at home! :) have a good weekend everyone
oh ps...HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTEN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww Jane!
I'm linked --->
hahaha

You talked to me yesterdayyy
for a secondddd