Saturday, October 25, 2008

"I want to know you more"

Love me like that- Michelle Branch

Yesterday was the KCF hayride event...all together it was pretty good, really cold and rainy but i did get a doughnut =X and some cider out of it =D today i woke up super later, around 1:15 pm. WOW im such a pile..had some lunch, hung out and played guitar! (oh yes btw i did start learning) thanks dan bang!

I WILL BECOME PRO JUST YOU WATCH
haha so my fingers are starting to feel tender, cause ive been interchanging these two chords back and forth back and forth...even though theyre really easy chords, my fingers are so small haha i need to keep working on stretching them out =)

so i had a few clips from the summer and from last nite on video that i wanted to put up in a blog..but since my roommate is always here and i feel a little uncomfortable talking to my screen in frount of her, i decided to just clump them together and make a 2 minute video...(shes cackling right now...yeah...at idk what..so interesting) haha but ne ways thats that...
ive been waiting for steveo all day to come home from his yucky field training thing...buttt its good though because that way i have more time to journal, do qt's and reflect and be thankful for what i have. I need more of that in my life. Being thankful. I just want to say that i am thankful for my parents. As much as they bind me and as much as i think they dont care...im sure deep down they do love me...i just need to find it in myself to let go and forgive them for whatever shortcomings they have..for i have them to i'm sure. Im also thankful for all the blessings poured in my life from God. Especially when it comes to good frineds, and good fellowship. Although i dont feel altogether with my new fellowship groups here, im sure in one way or another im meeting certain people, for a very good reason and for that reason, i am awaiting my plans that God has made for me. I think my mind has been elsewhere for awhile...i really need to start straightening up and getting my priorities straight. See this is what happens to me when the weather is a bit gloomy and i have free time on my hands. I start thinking and analyzing the flaws in my life..and how i should be thankful. HAHA...oh well
What else is on my mind....OH YES...Halloween. So it is a debate whether or not i want to go out. ONE thing i dont have a costume. Many ideas...BUT i just dont feel like dressing up this year. WOW i feel like i've become so boring....I've been feeling a little under the weather..my goodness...but as long as i keep drinking water and eating right i think ill be okay. Plus ive been getting crazy amouts of sleep this past weeked, so thats good. Im actually starting to get a little tired already...i feel like i need a nap..even though i've only been up for like 4 hours...haha
SOO today is the MSU VS UOFM game. To be honest. I dont think i like football. I mean people get pretty hyped about the games...but i guess i just dont enjoy watching them. I rather much watch something else...maybe tennis or like lacrosse..but not football..atleast i made some money off of my season this year =D
but in any case...GO MSU! WOOP WOOP!!!

ALL i can say is. I MISS YOU. I MISS ALL OF YOU. haha esp my out of state friends. DEARLY i do. I hope to reconnect with everyone very soon <3

No comments: