Thursday, October 16, 2008

VLOG?! SAY WHAT?

I believe- Bethany Joy Lenz

HELLO PEOPLE the long awaited VLOG with a tour of my room =D haha except there is a lot done to it now so it doesnt look quite as messy/unorganized. So far college has been great besides the fact that its getting cold here! I am going home for the weekend tomorrow which makes me super excited for one thing...ALYSSA RUIZ. YES HER =D hehe. i havent seen my best friend in like 2 months and shes going home, im going home, sarah and nina are also going home...eeep!
Speaking of Nina. SHE(COUGH COUGH) and i decided to room together next year at Beachum woods. or however you spell it. With another girl named Courtney and Lindsey. Rent is pretty cheap and im super excited to be living off campus. It's crazy though cause last year i lived in an apartment, this year in the dorm, next fall in another apartment. All 3 diff places. so crazy. But that is the type of person i am. I cant be in one place for too long or i start getting antsy. hehe ne ways.

This vlog. Let me tell you. It started sometime in september and ended in september, but i just have come across it and since i am doing nothing since my two midterms are over for this past week i decided to enlighten my readers out there =) so its almost been a month now since i last looked at it. So my bad! haha so thats why i talk about it being hot there and stuff.

oh p.s i talked about doing well on those exams...yeah NEGATIVE T_T

Oh yes another thing. I braided my hair tonite. haha and i think i look hilarious so im going to show you a picture of it

Even funnier thing is....this past weekend i pimped out my phone!
haha the once scratchy NAST phone has a mask now :) aww with a little fat mochi thingie that i have no idea what it is. hahaha but its cute i suppose

CAREER GALLERY
i went to the MSU career gallery, basically a place where 300 plus businesses come and you interview with them one on one for about 2 minutes. so i handed my resume over to about 7 companies. Like GE, 3M, Stryker and other smaller companies. Ashame though, since im only a sophomore theyre not really taking me seriously but the upside to that trip was FREE STUFF! like tea, candy, gum, stapler, pens, coffee mug, body wash, usb stuff and other crap hahah =D i love free things. But then again i am paying all this money to be here so i suppose im paying for the experience hehe

sooo thats all for now...will update sometime when im home
but boy oh boy

I LOVE FALL

BEEEEEEUUUUUTTTTIIIIFULLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO this is what the end result was =D hehe



yay hair!
man for some reason...this weekend home feels awesome =D

No comments: